Watch this episode on YouTube
Make sure the financial reports you see give you CONTEXT FOR DECISION MAKING. Otherwise they’re a waste of your time! Want to see your cash flow clearly? Here are two steps – easy ones to tel your bookkeeper – in the right direction.
What I will cover today:
– What to ask for from your bookkeeper or accountant
– Knowing what your business levers are
– What creates the numbers and what you can do to change them
– How to surround your financial with the contexts of Time and Expectations
– How to quickly get the information you need
You will look at your financials through a new set of eyes by the time we are done!
If you have any questions or professional inquiries please shoot her an email through this form. She would like to hear from you, depending on your inquiry of course.